2018 Standish Depot and Arenac County Events
SpartanNash Goal | Farmers Market
Events and activities for the coming new year will be posted as information arrives.
SAVE YOUR GROCERY RECEIPTS . . .
and help the Standish Depot meet its goal! Read about the details on how the Depot can raise $1,000 through an opportunity offered by the SpartanNash food places.
2018 Summer Concert Series — Schedule announced late Spring 2018
Area entertainers give concerts that are free to the public, performed in the bandstand on the Depot grounds, sometimes in other county locations. Lots of room on the Depot's green and in the parking lot. Bring your own lawn chairs. Light refreshments are available. 50/50 raffles.
8th Annual Model A and T Car Show — July 14, 10 am - 4 PM (rain or shine)
All original/restored 1931 and older cars, trucks and speedsters. Please note that speedsters must have their original engine and chassis.
- Awards to the Top 50 plus Best of Show for the following categories: Model T Car, Model T Truck, Model A Car, Model A Truck, Non-Ford, Speedster.
- Pre-registration received on or before July 3 is $5.00, received after July 3 up until day of the show is $10.00.
- Lunch and ice-cream social free to all pre-registered vehicles (with limit of two per vehicle).
- Era dress encouraged; let's have some fun!
Car Show REGISTRATION FORM
» » »Local accommodations:
- Pinconning Trail Inn — 989-879-4219 — 2016 room rates: $74.95 to $84.95 — located 9 miles south of Standish on M-13/US 23
- Edmonds' Au Gres Inn (formerly Au Gres Harbor Inn) — 989-876-2000 — 2016 room rates: $89.95 to $99.95 — located 15 miles northeast of Standish on US 23
14th Annual Depot Days — October 6-7, 2018
Depot Days is an annual event held in the fall. Depot Days features fair rides, vendors, silent auction, live entertainment, carriage rides, food contests, raffles and more. Information to come.
» » » On this page: SpartanNash Goal | Farmers Market